Learn about our full-time courses in Dance, Musical Theatre and Acting.
The Academy offers 1 & 2 year full-time courses in Dance, Musical Theatre, Acting & Dance Teaching. Qualifications you attain on completion of any course are nationally recognised and may be used as a bridging course between high school and university. Each course is specifically designed to produce highly skilled & diverse professional performers enabling them to succeed in this demanding industry. Students currently in years 10, 11 & 12 at high school may apply for the Certificate II & III in Dance which may contribute towards the achievement of a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE).
- Advanced Diploma of Performing Arts – 52749WA
- Diploma of Performing Arts – 52748WA
For the above qualifications, students can major in either Musical Theatre, Dance or Acting.
- Diploma of Dance Teaching & Management – CUA50313
- Certificate IV in Dance Teaching & Management – CUA40313
- Certificate III in Dance – CUA30113
- Certificate II in Dance – CUA20113
Important dates for 2018:
Orientation: Thursday 1st February